maanantai 10. toukokuuta 2010

Postitädin paluu / Return of the Mail Lady

Jee, postitäti on palannut! Alkoi saman tien postiluukkukin laulaa. Tosin Titityyn paketti matkaa edelleen, mutta eiköhän mulla ole tässä neulottavaa...
The mail lady has returned and my mail karma improved like a thousand percent immediately. The mail was delivered at 11, not at two in the afternoon, and she hadd all sorts of neat things for me. Including two bills :P
Tilasin Etsystä pari palaa käsinpainettuja kankaita. Kirahvin, kun nyt tuli samoilla postikuluilla, ja rotan, koska... no, rottakangasta! Söpöä!
I ordered some hand-printed fabrics from Etsy. The giraffes I ordered mainly because it didn't add to the shipping, and I was going to order the rattie fabric anyway. Cute rat fabric! Just how rare is that?
_IGP0009.JPG

_IGP0011.JPG

1 kommentti:

Kaikenlaiset terveiset ovat lämpimästi tervetulleita!